WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : TW Surprise Packs Are Back!

Ravish30
07-24-2009, 06:38 AM
The Winter Price Break offer is back today...wootwoot! You can log in and see the suprise pack offer for sales force members that is valid for today. Edited by: Ravish30

LeighM
07-24-2009, 07:06 AM
Hey Shelly, I just went to my back office and there is nothing there! I don't have anything posted since July 22. HELP! lol!

Ravish30
07-24-2009, 07:09 AM
Here is the info that I see posted in WOE Leigh, hope that helps!

Save 60% on Surprise Pack

Posted: Jul 24, 2009 Last Updated: Jul 24, 2009 09:14 AM EST

Back by Popular Demand –

it’s Another Wonderful Winter Price Break...in July!

Save 60% on Surprise Pack

Friday, July 24 while supplies last!

Want another dose of cool treats? To help you beat the heat, we’re offering another Wonderful Winter in July Surprise Pack. From 10 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Friday, July 24, Tupperware Sales Force Members can purchase a $125 Surprise Pack of products for only $50! Limit five packs. Available only while supplies last!

This surprise pack is filled with irresistible products that make terrific dating and recruiting gifts. Your pack may include one of these great surprise gifts: Square & Rectangular Stuffables® Storage Containers Set of 4, Oval Accessories Organizer Set of 2, Tupperware® Impressions Medium 10-cup/2.5 L Bowl or One Touch® Maxi Canister with Passion or Brilliant Blue seal.

July 24 Surprise Pack$50

Total Retail Value: $125SAVE 60%

Coupon prefix: CJ73

Your coupon is redeemable one time only. You’ll receive sales credit, but not commission, on your purchase price.

How to Order July 24 Surprise Pack

Orders must be on a non-party Consultant order. However, the order may include sales aids or other products. From 10 a.m. until 11:59 p.m. EST, enter the special coupon code CJ73 plus your 11-digit Consultant ID number. Then add item #89218 and indicate how many surprise packs you wish to purchase (limit five).

Ravish30
07-24-2009, 07:11 AM
According to that info which is posted in WOE...it just went live 10 minutes ago. I am going to order 2 of them shortly once I get a few minutes to do it. Perhaps TW is lagging a little today

Ravish30
07-24-2009, 07:15 AM
Leigh

I just went and double checked...the coupons are indeed loaded into WOE as of this moment. I can see my coupons for it :)

LeighM
07-24-2009, 07:16 AM
Thanks Shelly! I keep refreshing and not getting anything.

Ravish30
07-24-2009, 07:18 AM
hmmm, I wonder why? I know I can see it and getting ready in a few minutes to redeem my coupon for it after I get this other order worked up too. Maybe because we are in different time zones?

LeighM
07-24-2009, 07:23 AM
It didn't do it that way last time. The offers are good EST so they should be good for me now even though it's only 9:25 here. I want to email it to my team, but it's not in my back office yet! sigh...

I'm not going to get one, got duo bowls in the last one and that was the straw for me. lol!