WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Returning Consultant?

4myfamilyof 5
07-21-2009, 01:53 PM
I am a former PC consultant (2001-2004). I really loved the business and found it difficult to continue when we moved away from family & friends (and I had 2 small children at the time). I have been with other DS companies and Pampered Chef is hands down the best overall. I don't think I've ever talked to anyone who did not love their PC products.

I am considering a return to PC and was wondering if any of you out there have been in my boat, a returning consultant? Have you had success? What steps should I take this time around to get myself going again? I was pretty good at it before and made good money (the harder I worked the more $ I made). I was never able to build a team but I think that is something I could do this time, especially in this economy. I'd really like to belong to something that makes me feel important and proud of my accomplishments (aside from my family) while striving to achieve my goals and dreams. Has the home party been simplified at all? I always demo'd 2 recipes and sometimes it was a bit long. Any/all info would be greatly appreciated.

Blessings!
Amy

pamperedgirl
07-21-2009, 01:59 PM
Sent you a PM!!

pchefprincess
07-23-2009, 06:14 PM
I used to demo 2 recipes; I have since cut it down to 1. People attention spans seem to wander after a while.

I'm not sure if simplified would be the way to describe of host program though. I think the current host program is explosive. Our hosts have so many more ways to get more for less. It's awesome!

You tailor your party to what suits you best. You can make it interactive by cooking with your guests - less work for you. Or you can do it on your own, and fit it into a certain timeframe. It can be as simple as you want it.

Hopefully, you will return to the fold. I've loved every minute of it - http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif!