WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Camp Touchstone

JaneRake
07-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Wasn't Camp Touchstone the most fabulous Founding Conference you've ever attended?! Where else but Touchstone Crystaldoes your dinner consist ofginormous lobster dinner, filet minion and stuffed shrimp! How cool is that!? And the new jewelry line with the addition of the Little Black Dress collection is to die for! I’m so glad that I had the opportunity to meet you all. You are such wonderful, terrific women! I can’t wait to see you again at our Leader’s Conference in January. Who’s coming to the Don Cesar Spa with me?!

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />http://www.touchstonecrystal.com/images/items/1652ef_lg.jpg

Toby C
07-20-2009, 09:57 AM
And wait till you see the new jewelry! The Little Black Dress collection will be available beginning August 1<SUP>st</SUP>. There is a catalog supplement out that should be available for order by Friday of this week., along with a new sponsoring piece called “Ready, Set, Grow” that has the details of the new Jump Start and Fast Track programs. Watch for the Refresher Kit as well – rings, CZ studs, pearl studs, hoops, a LBD necklace and bracelet and a new crystal bracelet. Over $350 worth of jewelry for $99; $49.50 if you sell $1500 and sponsor 1 new consultant between 7/13 and 7/31. Just gorgeous!<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
For those of you who were unable to attend <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:Place w:st="on">Camp</st1:place> <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Touchstone</st1:PlaceName></st1:place>, let me tell you that this was the best conference I have been to in my 7 years in direct sales. Nicki Keohohou has empowered me to take my business to the next level. If you ever have an opportunity to see her, jump on it! The Touchstone staff went all out to make each and every one of us feel special. And what a special group we are! And what an amazing company we are a part of! How lucky we all are to be here at the beginning!

Patricia J
07-20-2009, 08:31 PM
The emails and phone calls have been pouring in, everyone had such an incredible time.Three ladies that have been in direct sales, each over 15 years (and several companies between them) told me that our conference, by far, exceeded their expectations and was also the very best conference they've ever attended.

From the team building exercises, the food, fun accomodations,yoga, and then all the wonderful and beautiful gifts that were left for each consultant every evening at dinner. It just never stopped!I also heard rave reviews about the gentlemen who spoke on behalf of Enlightened and Crystallized. The crystals, the gemstones and worlds finest cz diamonds that we are usingin our new fall collection are going to produce some record breaking shows. It's not too oftenthat everyone loves every piece but this collection is proving that to be wrong. Everyone loved everything!

Congratulations to all of the women who won the Heart and Soul awards, what a beautiful gift. Also huge kudos out to all of the leaders, I believe there were 24 up on stage! The Crystal Vision award was also a special one. I knowthat all the topsellers and recruiters are very happy with their Daniel Swarovski gold crystal purse and all the money inside http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gifWhat a fabulous keepsake.

This is going to be a tremendous season for us. We've already broken so many records and according to Nicki from the DSWA, we are the company that others are watching. You all have the chance to be a founding leader and celebrate with us at the Don Cesar in January. Go for it and keep sharing the gift of our Touchstone Crystal business.