WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Silpada Display Samples

jdmay
07-16-2009, 06:57 AM
All of these pieces have been purchased. Thank you!

blingslinger
07-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Hi Debbie!

Pm'd you!

DEdited by: blingslinger

doodlebug1
08-03-2009, 09:41 PM
I am sad to report that jdmay is ignoring my latest email. I ordered three bracelets from her--all which are still in the new catalog. She was selling them at a very good price.

I got two of what I wanted, but the third bracelet was NOT the order number stated. :( I figured it could have been an honest mistake by jdmay, so emailed her about it and asked if I could get the right one if still available, and that I'd immediately return the wrong one....or a refund if not.

She has so far ignored my email. :( I am very disappointed. Sure, any of us take a risk when doing this. But you'd think that someone would be honest who is on here. :( So, all I can say is beware when you decide to order from someone, and most importantly, get photos of what is supposedly available.

I will report back here if she does email me and rights a wrong. I hope she does.

Doodles

doodlebug1
08-03-2009, 09:44 PM
I should add that the wrong bracelet sent to me was also a retired item. :(

doodlebug1
08-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Update: I did finally hear from jdmay today, and she said she sold the bracelet I had originally requested and sent it off today. :( But she said she'd refund me, and I told her I would return the bracelet on the same day I get my money back. So I'll report the final outcome.

Doodles

doodlebug1
08-05-2009, 07:02 AM
Again, I am so pleased to report that she has once again emailed with great apology and said she is sending me the refund. WHEW. I'm so glad this is turning out well. Thank you jdmay. :)

Update: I did finally hear from jdmay today, and she said she sold the bracelet I had originally requested and sent it off today. :( But she said she'd refund me, and I told her I would return the bracelet on the same day I get my money back. So I'll report the final outcome.

Doodles

sdElise
08-05-2009, 07:08 AM
phew! what a relief!!!

blingslinger
08-05-2009, 03:14 PM
I'm glad it was just a mistake! I ordered from her as well and got everything in perfect condition. I was very relieved. She was super nice and even emailed me my tracking number. Thanks for the update, Doodle!

doodlebug1
08-08-2009, 02:23 PM
A final report that everything is now back to normal. :) I got my refund, and am sending the wrong bracelet back.

I think jdmay and I are simply two nice people that fell into an awkward situation for both of us. Guess it can happen to the best of us.

Doodles

doodlebug1
08-13-2009, 07:14 AM
Hi Debbie. Bracelet was sent Monday via First Class Mail. Same padded envelope, too. You should be seeing it today, I'd think.

Janie

SLgirl
08-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Ladies, I have display jewelry for sale as well. All in current catalog that just came out. All jewelry 60% off and comes with boxes. I take PayPal. PM me if interested and I will give you the list of items I have. I know buying this way doesn't help your volume, but it does boost your display!

All of the jewelry is sold. Thank You!