WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Catalog!

MyBagsRock
07-13-2009, 07:38 AM
HERE IT IS!!!</font>

Our new Fall/Winter 2009-2010 Catalog will officially launch on August 1st, but here it is...beautiful products, reduced prices and all!! ENJOY!

Initials, Inc. Fall/Winter 2009-2010 Catalog (http://www.initials-inc.com/secure/docs/fall_winter_09_10_catalog.pdf)

kdesando
07-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Very Nice!I saw you inside. Great pic! So manynew items added to your product line. Men's items too! How cool.
Welcome Back!

MyBagsRock
07-14-2009, 08:26 AM
Thanks Kathy!! I'm so excited about the new items...I think the You're Hired! collection is going to be huge, as well as the bb &amp; honey baby collection...I love everything!

redbird
07-14-2009, 10:17 PM
Your new catalog is fantastic. I am really liking what I see! Love, Love Love the faux leather messenger bag and the BB Honey baby collection. My friend is about to have her 3rd baby, I know what I am going to get her for a present!!!

MyBagsRock
07-15-2009, 05:59 AM
Thanks so much!! The You're Hired! Collection is absolutely beautiful...they (Britney &amp; Ivy, Founders) spoiled us with so many gifts at Celebration, and the Tycoon Tote was one of the gifts for those of us at Leadership...it's gorgeous! The Head Honcho Messenger is next on my wish list!smileys/smiley2.gif

The BB &amp; Honey Collection is another one of my new favorites...the Go Go Bag, the Fuzzy Wuzzy Blanket...everything is just beautiful! I'd be happy to help you design a beautiful gift for your friend's new baby...just let me know!

kari smileys/smiley1.gif

WahmRocks
08-05-2009, 06:06 PM
When I try to open the link it won't....I would love to see the catalog..
Amy

MyBagsRock
08-15-2009, 11:53 AM
When I try to open the link it won't....I would love to see the catalog..
Amy

Hi Amy,
Sorry about the delay in replying. The new catalog is now posted on my website...see the link in my signature.
Let me know if you have any questions!
kari