WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Dilema

gothicmom1
07-03-2009, 12:10 PM
Hi, I have been talking to two reps for WT, and neither one knows that I am talking with the other one. They have both invited me to the monthly meeting at the same location. I have decided not to go. They have both invited me to different tastings which I do plan on going to. My question is this - should I let them both know that I am in contact with another rep? I found one thru WT website for rep locators, the other one is a friend of my daughter's. I want to go to the tastings to get a feel for them and see how they run, to see if it is something I could do. I don't want to actually do any cooking, demo-ing, etc. If I join, I want to make sure I am comfortable with the team leader and will help me with the business. I just didn't know what I should do and would appreciate your input.
Have a Happy 4th!!!

Wildtreecynthia
07-03-2009, 01:49 PM
gothicmom,
Yes you should let the reps know, this way they will not be surprised when you tell them you are signing with someone else. It should not be a problem at all that you are going to their parties to view the business. We all help and support each other in WT. So, what ever you need to help you in your decision do not hesitate to ask on here or ask at the party.
But, honesty is always the best way to go, so please do let these reps know. I am sure if the situation was reversed you would also want to know.
Also, you are not required to do any cooking at your shows or demo-ing at your shows. It is a simple taste testing. I think you will be surprised how easy and fun the parties are and how delicious all the foods are.

Have fun and I hope to officially welcome you to the Widtree family soon.

gothicmom1
07-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Thanks for your reply, it's appreciated. I do need to let them know, just not how to say it that doesn't make them mad. It's not like I am wasting their time constantly. Going to the meeting just might be awkward and I want to avoid that if possible. Once I sign with one of them,I would hope there won't be any hard feelings. Thanks for your thoughts!

Wildtreecynthia
07-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Feel free to call me to chat about it if you would like.

800-567-9817

gothicmom1
07-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Just an update - I have talked with both reps and they are aware of each other - in fact when I went to a team meeting, they were both there - a little awkward but it was ok. I have gone to one tasting with one of them and will go to another one this week with the other rep. I want to see how they go about doing the tasting, the interaction etc. Some questions that were asked at the tasting was about being organic vs natural. Another one was about the sodium content. Is there anything we can back up what the products have in them besides telling the people go to the website and look it up? Seems we should have something handy to show them.

happymommy
07-11-2009, 11:35 AM
Glad you got that worked out. I'm sure you feel much better. We have product profile cards available for printing. They are the same ones you can pull up for each product on our websites. They show the ingredients and nutritional info.

Hope you're liking everything so far and enjoy your next tasting.

Jenn