WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Line with LBD??

indygirl
07-01-2009, 10:09 AM
Just curious as to when the new catalog for fall will be out and when will it be available to view online?
How many pieces from LBD will it contain?

Patricia J
07-05-2009, 08:13 PM
HI Indy Girl! Thanks for your post. I also want to congratulate you on your Mom's day entry and winning the jewelry. You wrote a marvelous story, I hope you shared it with your mom as it was so heartwarming.

We head to conference on the 16th of July and will be seeing our new line items. Our catalog is scheduled for Sept 1st and we anticipate having about 60 items for our LBD collection. We are all very excited to come together to celebrate our rapid growth and fabulous sales. We even sold out all the space at the conference center in RI so we're excited to meet so many of the consultants.

I'll keep you posted on any updates and will also let everyone know as soon as the catalog is available online.

indygirl
07-06-2009, 08:12 AM
Thanks Patricia!!!
I got to see my mom over the weekend and we celebrated together with theTouchstone Jewelry, I got to give her collection to her and she thought it was SO beautiful! I was so excited to win the essay contest, it was a dream come true!
Thanks again Touchstone!
I will be looking forward to seeing the new catalog and collection soon!
Have a great time at Camp Touchstone :)

Patricia J
07-08-2009, 06:12 PM
So glad to hear that your mom loved her collection too.

Yes, we are just a few days away from attending our "filled to capacity" conference. Check back in for special news and annoucnementsupon our return http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif It's always fabulous at Touchstone Crystal!

Toby C
07-21-2009, 10:58 AM
Just back from conference (see the posts under "Camp Touchstone"), totally energized and very excited about the new collections. There is a LBD supplement that will be available to order this Friday, containing all of the beautiful pieces that will be available beginning August 1st.

The new Touchstone Crystal pieces are breathtaking! Not sure when the Fall/Winter catalog will be available, but stay tuned... A "refresher kit" containing over $350 worth of pieces from the new collections will be available starting August 1. Sell $1500 and sponsor 1 new consultant between 7/13 and 7/31 and you will be able to purchase it for 1/2 price ($49.50 instead of $99)! What an awesome company we are a part of!