WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : No Black Damask?

redbird
06-29-2009, 08:40 AM
I have looked through all the catalogs from the different companies and see no black damask bags. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley19.gif There is brown and green but no black only black floral. Are any of you adding black damask for fall?

LoreneB
06-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Dear RedBird,

Have you looked at Maddy Moo Creations? We are a new DSA Member company and are waiting for our folder to be added to this forum.

We have an on-line catalog where you can view all of our beautiful fabrics! Look at the Traditions Black Natural. It is one of our most popular fabrics. You can access the catalog through the link on my blog below, or go to our company webiste, which is just MaddyMoo.com

It looks like you have been doing a lot of research into bag companys! I have been in Direct Sales for 15 years and worked with a few different product lines and have never had as much fun as I am with purses/bags! It is so easy. I have gotten orders, booked shows, and even sponsored new consultants just by carrying one of my bags and being prepared for any of these situations!

The best of luck to you in finding a place to call home.