WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

jacquelynrose
06-26-2009, 12:28 AM
I honestly have never tried MK before. I was an AVON Lady before (and I still love AVON) but I just recently tried Satin Hands and got a Facial and my Face feels absolutely INCREDIBLE!!smileys/smiley32.gif
My friend started selling it and I bought the Cleanser from her and eventually want to get most of the entire collection or "Queen of Everything" LOL smileys/smiley36.gif

I might sign up later for personal use but right now I want my friend to get all the sales...and I do not want to be a consultant just a good customer. smileys/smiley1.gif

Yes, so MK makes awesome skin care products! smileys/smiley32.gif

Jackie

MelissaGS
06-26-2009, 11:58 AM
Jackie -

A wonderful testimony!!! Just wait until you get the full miracle set - you will fall in love even more!!

Make sure to tell your friend this so she can tell all of her other customers about how much you love it!

Melissa

nattiesmother
06-26-2009, 12:01 PM
I love Satin Hands!I also love there color as well.

mkcecilia
06-28-2009, 02:54 AM
Wonderful testimonial Jackie! Love our products!

cindi8d
06-28-2009, 02:41 PM
Satin Hands is FABULOUS :D

cindi

marykaychic
07-01-2009, 10:51 PM
I LOVE the Time Wise face wash in Combination/Oily!!! IT IS FABULOUS!! I have really oily skin, and after I put on my makeup... I'm shiny! NOT cute! Now, I wash my face in the morning with this and put on the day time moisturizer and I'm NOT shiny all day!AND, this would be why I became a consultant! I LOVE it!!!

TastefullyMI
07-09-2009, 07:02 AM
Speaking of testimonials... I recently purchased the new tinted lip balms and I just love them! Just that nice "hint of color" so when my lip stick fades after a meal out, I can pop that nice little stick out and have some moisturization and color on my lips. Really enjoy the two I purchased!

vokfirsuc
09-23-2009, 08:51 PM
bonjour tout le monde. Nice to meet you all.

TastefullyMI
10-14-2009, 04:46 PM
Another quick "prop" to Mary Kay.

I love the new powdered eye shadows. Got the pink one and the more camel colored one and they glide on like silk! Also purchased the shower/lotion sets as gifts for the holidays.

Great new products MK gals!