WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What comes in the start up kit?

Shannon82
06-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Just wondering what comes in the kit and how long you have to wait before it comes in?

Thanks.

doodlebug1
06-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Just wondering what comes in the kit and how long you have to wait before it comes in?

Thanks.

I think mine arrived in over a week. You'll get the main catalogs, the Spring collection (if you sign up before the July one comes out), order forms, brochures to help new hostesses, brochures for those interested in joining Silpada, a ring sizer, return forms, some photo displays, invitations, brown envelopes for hostess to put her orders in and for you to close the party with, a thick folder with information....plus more that I can't think of, I'm believe. smileys/smiley36.gif

On my own, I created 1) my own handouts to interest strangers in Silpada, 2) handouts for the Hostess's party, 3) a checklist for the Hostess as to who to give the handouts to, plus 4) a handout on how to make the party successful.

You'll need to order whatever you want to carry your jewelry in, a tablecloth (mine is chocolate brown soft corduroy; others have black), anything to display the jewelry (I use nothing. I simply make a lot of folds in the tablecloth. It looks nice). I do have a ring holder--forgot about that, and it displays the rings perpendicular to the table i.e. straight up. My sponsor had one that tilted the rings, and it did NOT flatter the rings.

Doodles