WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Becoming Approved with Keen

Rhonlynn
06-07-2009, 12:30 PM
I signed up to do readings, and counseliung, with Keen. I made a page with wix.com, and I paste the code on the site page. Question, I did this on Friday night, so they are not even there to approve on the weekends. Do I have better chance of being approved with the wix.com site ready to go, or shouldI remove the wix.com page? I'm thinking to keep it on there, leave it as is,and don't edit it, cause editing will slow the approval process.

But,I've heard that they don't accept third party pciture, but I don't use photobucket,and such. Other readers have sites form wix.com

--Rhonda

Betsy
06-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi Rhonlynn,

I don't work for them, but a week should be long enough for you to be approved, in mho.

If other people have a page similar, or from wix.com, there should be no problem with your page.

All the best to you and much success.

Betsy Balega
http://www.betsyjo.org
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/betsy
Producer/Host
Tuning in with Betsy

Lightningbug
06-19-2009, 11:39 AM
Good luck, Rhonda smileys/smiley1.gif - hope it was approved. I did mine with HTML code -- and it was approved no faster... I think they just take a bit of time to approve the listings.

Rhonlynn
06-19-2009, 12:07 PM
I gotaccepted,and today,I decided to take calls. So,I put that I was avaialble for the call,and my pop up indicated I had a call. so,I turned off the pop up, and my phone rang. The girl said hello, and I introduced myself,and she aske dme a question, then, hardly gave me a chance to answer it. She hung up at about 2 1/2 minutes, then, gave me a one star rating, and said, "I guess we didn't connect." I found that horrendous. I did a thorough search on Keen for her name, with the join date, and there it was. You normally can't connect with someone's energy in 2 minutes, I was so mad I made my phone unavailable. Now I have a -4 rating.

CitrineJen
08-02-2009, 04:49 PM
I've been on Keen since January (lazy lately though...). A kind advisor shared with me that if sh*t happens and your listing gets a bad rating for reasons beyond your control, you can always create a new listing in a slightly different category, delete the listing with the really bad rating, and then create a new listing in the same category. Also make sure that you're not lowballing yourself; I think I had a couple of pranksters call my listing when I was brand new & I had it priced really low.

Good luck on Keen. :)