WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Pet businesses?

mayogirl
06-07-2009, 09:50 AM
Hi everyone!

I'm a HUGE animal lover, and was just curious as to how many of you are involved with a business in the animal field. I can't afford to buy a franchise, but know there are other opportunities that would be affordable, and at the same time make you feel good about what you do.

Hope you all have a good day, and look forward to your posts!

Traci

ccorrente
06-07-2009, 12:57 PM
I am not in a Pet Business, but I am sure that there is some good options out there. So many people just adore their pets that I know it is big business these days!

BarbB
06-08-2009, 06:43 AM
Hi Traci:

I'm with Petlane. It was started by the same woman who started Discovery Toys. Please check out my website and let me know if you have any questions. You can sign up for e-mail information also on the opportunity page.

I would be happy to email you some information if you pm me your email address.

I hope to hear from you.

Barb
www.passionforpetz.com (http://www.passionforpetz.com)Edited by: BarbB

mayogirl
06-08-2009, 07:59 AM
Thanks Barb!

I'm getting ready to leave for work now, but will have a look at your site later on this evening.

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Traci

PeachSonria
06-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Hi,I just started my pet business. It is a pet waste removal service. I have been thinking about getting started for about 6 months. And, after doing a lot of research online I know that it will be profitable.
You can take a look at my website. It is the first link in my signature.

Take Care,

SunsetGourmet
08-15-2009, 08:38 AM
Pet-sitting can be profitable if done correctly. I've had my business going for over 20 year now.

Best of luck,
Vicki

DailyPayJustice4All
09-16-2009, 04:05 PM
There are many affiliate programs for pet lovers to make money.

A business I used to be involved was call Healthy Pet Net. A little expensive but my cat loved the food and treats.

Very healthy stuff.

KozysMom
09-27-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi, I'm with a company that carries several pet products and has several vets and groomers that are doing very well in our business.

Check it out when you have time: www.gotoxyfresh.com/hollman/pet

And the best part is it is FREE to join right now so you have nothing to lose!