WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Interested in Selling mk

Tootie
06-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Im looking into becoming a mk rep. Im looking to find what the sign up costs are commission rate and is there unit meeting and good support or am i on my own. Im just looking for some quick honest answeres.

thank you
tootie

DebbieLeiss
06-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Tootie,
The kit is $100, you make 50% commission. Whoever you sign up under can find meetings in your area for you to attend. No, you are not on your own!

Let me know if you have further questions.

Tootie
06-04-2009, 02:00 PM
thank you http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

kristakey13
06-10-2009, 03:04 PM
You make 50% commission if your sales are at least $200 wholesale every quarter. They have weekly meetings, some require you to pay to attend, others don't. If you sign up with someone not in your area, you can become an "adoptee" and attend a meeting under another director in your area.

MelissaGS
06-10-2009, 03:31 PM
I sent you a PM earlier this week answering some of your questions about MK and I just sent you another one to answer your new questions.

The starter kit costs $100 + tax and shipping and you will receive ~$350 full retail sized products and training materials and supplies.

Commissions on the sales you make are 50% and then commissions on building your team range from 4-26% with additional bonuses and prizes offered.

There should be a local meeting for you to attend, otherwise my personal unit does weekly training via the phone. You can also utilize the company and unit websites for information and ideas.

kristakey13
06-12-2009, 09:22 AM
Another thing you might want to know that's not really mentioned. You cannot return products for a refund, only a credit. The only way to get a refund on products is if you return unused items in the box and quit MK.

mkcecilia
06-13-2009, 07:14 PM
Krista - is this new? The only way to get a refund is to quit MK? You can return products for another product though.

kristakey13
06-16-2009, 07:14 AM
I don't know if it's new or not, but I do know that in order to return products that are unused, they tell you this on the phone for the Product Repurchase. They send you a form to fill out all of the products you're returning & let you know during the call that if you do this, you are no longer able to sell MK ever again. And you only get 90% of wholesale price for the refund. So it's something to take in mind before you make a big stockup purchase.

If you have products that are used and returned by a customer, you get a product credit and the customercan get a different product or shade of the same product. But if they want a refund, that comes out of yourpocket and you'll have a credit to get other products, but do cannot get a refund.