WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Watkins at Albertsons. Kroger

ScrapperKim
05-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Please tell me why I am seeing Watkins products at Kroger, Albertsons & Safeway... How do the reps like that??

watkinsindel
05-07-2009, 12:04 PM
The products placed in stores is part of the brand awareness program that has been in effect for about 4 or 5 years. We offer more products as associates then the stores carry. It is not a problem but helps us get the word out that Watkins is still around. We as associates need to do more personal advertising so when someone gets a product in the store they can come to us for the rest of the product line.

Michelle

watkinsindel
05-07-2009, 12:05 PM
One more thing I forgot to add:

We as associates can sponsor independent stores, like gift shops, health food stores etc and they can carry up to 20 different products on their shelves. We were unable to do this before the brand awareness program. I have several stores signed up and they do very well with the products and have the option to sponsor others, and build a business or just retail the products in their store.

Michelle

ScrapperKim
05-07-2009, 01:11 PM
ok cool.... just wondered what was going on.. I have never seen the products in stores before. I am just customer, so I am in the dark!!