WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New to Silpada

slvrchic
05-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Hello Ladies,I'm new to Silpada and the board. I just signed up about a month ago and am so glad I did. I am having so much fun!

ralphie
05-04-2009, 12:08 PM
Welcome slvr!

This is a great place for encouragement and ideas. Let us know if we can help!
It IS fun, isn't it?! Love the jewelry biz. What part of the country are you in?

doodlebug1
05-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Hello Ladies,I'm new to Silpada and the board. I just signed up about a month ago and am so glad I did. I am having so much fun!

Hi slvrchic. I signed up a few weeks ago, too. Had my launch party a week ago--it was pretty pitiful as far as sales, but oh well.smileys/smiley2.gif Saw the jewelry that my sponsor brought at least, which was fun.

Have my first booking next week and the second a week after that. Will have to be creative in how I lay out very little jewelry.smileys/smiley36.gif I've done this before---did Premier years ago and did well, but swore I'd never do multi-level marketing again. But....fell hook line and sinker for the Sterling look, and the Silpada look. How funny.

Doodles

slvrchic
05-04-2009, 02:48 PM
Hi Ralphie,

It is fun and I am in Texas

slvrchic
05-04-2009, 02:50 PM
I just had my launch last week and it was successful, got my 10+ orders and free jewelry along with the $200 for submitting a qualified show.

So far so good!! I even have 7 bookings already!! Busy Busy!!

Don't letyour launch get you down!! Keep promoting your business and I am sure you will be very successful!!

ralphie
05-04-2009, 03:03 PM
Good for you slvr! Keep it up!

Doods.....you're great!

doodlebug1
05-04-2009, 10:23 PM
You got $200 for submitting a qualified show? What does that mean?

SEVEN bookings!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, I'm impressed. smileys/smiley17.gif Do you live in a large city?? I'm in a LITTLE town. lol.

Doodles

slvrchic
05-05-2009, 08:33 AM
Yes, it's part of their born to be spoiled rotten promotion for all new reps that sign up before June 30th 2009. After you submit your first qualified show of 10 orders and $500 they send you a $200 free jewelry certificate.