WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Other companies like idapted

Franchesca
05-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Hello All!
Does anybody here know of any other companies like idapted? I applied with idapted, but wasn't accepted. I would have loved to have worked for them. So, are there any other reputable companies that you know of?

Thanks for any info you may be able to give me.

Franchesca

gladysathome
05-04-2009, 05:38 AM
I'm going through the interview process with Idapted. Not sure I will make it either, but does anyone know what hours you can work and what the pay is? Can you work full time?

Franchesca
05-04-2009, 08:09 AM
From what I've heard, you can basically work whenever you want, but theyusually have more work for you in the early morning hours. I don't think they have enough work for full time, but I'm not talking through experience. Maybe someone who has worked for them can give you more accurate information. LOL.

Franchesca

peacedance
07-16-2010, 10:41 AM
You can send an email to hr@teevoo.com and they will set up an interview to teach English classes on line to Chinese students. I've worked for them over a month and love it! You're paid through paypal monthly. It's only a couple of times a week right now because they are still working out the system before they start China-wide service and advertising. Tell them Luo Shan Shan sent you!

gladysathome
07-23-2010, 09:21 AM
Also try Alancity.com and GoFluent.com