WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

muffy123
04-01-2009, 07:47 AM
Tonight is my launch party! Yay! I am excited but nervous at the same time! I'm so scared people won't show up!

I have so much to do! My house is a mess - I have a 2 1/2 year old who creates a small tornado everywhere she goes! LOL!

Any tips on trying to get bookings? I'm having a tough time getting a booking! I am hopeful that once everyone sees the jewelry, they will want a party of their own.

Any tips for tonight?

925jewelryCA
04-01-2009, 08:56 AM
Relax and have Fun!! You will do fine, and there are bound to be guests who will have huge wish lists and want to try to earn some of it for free!

Good luck, let us know how it goes!

silverlover2
04-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Good luck tonight!

SilverGrl
04-01-2009, 09:16 AM
Once your party starts, you'll be feeling great...enjoy the night!

silverlover2
04-02-2009, 03:44 PM
So - how was your launch party?
Inquiring minds want to know!

ralphie
04-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Yes muf....we want to know!

muffy123
04-04-2009, 05:42 AM
Hi ladies! Sorry I didn't post earlier - super busy.

The launch was great! It was a terrible night weather wise, so not as many people showed up as I had hoped, but I did a little over $1000 and received 1 booking! Not too bad! It was so much fun! I wish I could do it again!!

I am so happy I chose Silpada - it really does sell itself! I was shocked when one woman I know actually purchased something because she never wears jewelry! Well she fell in love with our earring! Yay!

Anyway, it was such a fun night with the girls! Thanks for all of your support!

925jewelryCA
04-04-2009, 09:19 AM
That is awesome! Mine was the next night after yours! My sales are up to S778, but I have 12 orders so will get the bonus! The same thing happened to me with one lady-a nonjewelry wearer-LOVED the jewelry and placed an order!

Great job Muffy! I think we both made a great decision!

SilverGrl
04-04-2009, 09:42 AM
Happy to hear that it went well for you!! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gifYour off to a great start.
!

Cheryl ~

Edited by: SilverGrl

muffy123
04-04-2009, 10:02 AM
Cheryl - So happy to hear you are coming back to SD! It is truly an amazing company! I feel so confident when I wear the jewelry and I feel great knowing that my customers are purchasing a quality product! Welcome back!

925-Way to go! Isn't it so exciting! Yay!

925jewelryCA
04-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Yes, it is Muffy! Cheryl, I think you and I got caught up in the same company!http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif
There truly is no comparison to SD, though. SD is definitley the BEST!

SilverGrl
04-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Yes, we did! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif

Really...I feel like a million dollars when I'm wearing my Silpada jewelry and so girlie...coming from a Tomboy...LOL!

ralphie
04-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Glad the two of you came back to SD!

silverlover2
04-04-2009, 09:24 PM
Yes - we really are the best sterling silver company out there. Glad you ladies had such awesome launch parties!I hope you only the best with Silpada. My 6 year anniv. is in May - and I have loved every minute of my past 6 years with SD.

Nancy

Search4Silver
04-13-2009, 08:13 PM
Fantastic...."silverlover2" 6 years with the same company...that is what I love to read! I sometimes get confused and don't know who is with who because some join and resign and join another, and then resign to go back to the first and so on....But I do understand that sometimes you just have to know when its time to move on from whatever company you started!!! smileys/smiley20.gif

muffy123
04-14-2009, 08:08 AM
What is it about Silpada that is so amazing! Sometimes I can't put it into words! LOL!

For example, this morning I was feeling really yucky (it is really raining here) and then when I put on my Silpada, I felt like a million dollars! It just brings a smile to my face!

One thing that I have noticed in my short time with Silpada, is how great customer service is for their representatives! I had a problem with an order and they were so helpful and patient!

I'm so happy to see other Silpada ladies on this board!

SilverGrl
04-14-2009, 08:15 AM
Muffy ... it doesn't get any better than SD, when it comes to consultant care or customer care!!!