WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Addition

cindi8d
03-20-2009, 10:19 AM
Hi ladies~

This past weekend I went toa businessmeeting with Candace Keefe for her new company she is starting. I have followed Candace for some time and was really excited to hear what she was going to do. There were a lot of things about this company that I justcouldn't pass up.I decided to join her as a Founder for her new venture.

I wanted to let you all know so that you weren't surprised and didn't hear from someone else or think that I ditched you. I am still going to stay with @ because I havea lot of devoted clients and I love the company and products.

I'll still be around theforum often and still chat about @ with you all....after all, I love this group! We have the best folder on this board :D

Best of luck to all of you!!

cindi

crownjewels
03-24-2009, 08:58 AM
Does Candace's new company offer color or just skin care and nutrition?

cindi8d
03-24-2009, 01:39 PM
The first phase of products (releasing in June) will consist of the anti-aging skin care line and an vitamin elixir. I have some more training on the 3rd and 4th so I can give more details then.

cindi

cindi8d
03-24-2009, 01:43 PM
hello....just doing some editing :)Edited by: cindi8d

PinkPea
03-27-2009, 11:31 PM
Cindi-

So if I read your post correctly, you're going to stay with @ and also work the new business ? Sorry - I might be a little dense - very sick with the flu !!!

Please clarify - we're cheering you on to success whatever you do !!!

Pink Pea

gkoinski
03-28-2009, 09:29 AM
Seeing that Candace is from Arbonne, willboth companies be agreeable to you working both businesses? Just curious. I would think Arbonne might 'poo-poo' on this, not only because it's competitive to their skincare, but that it's Candace's company.

Good luck Cindi! Hope it's awesome for you!

DeborahDeGrande
03-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Seeing that Candace is from Arbonne, willboth companies be agreeable to you working both businesses? Just curious. I would think Arbonne might 'poo-poo' on this, not only because it's competitive to their skincare, but that it's Candace's company.

Good luck Cindi! Hope it's awesome for you!

Absolutely Gina and Pink.

Do you think that Arbonne would be happy about it? This gal has a huge following and is taking many Arbonne reps with her and away from Arbonne. These two companies carry "competing" product lines.
I dont know what Arb. policies are but naturally they would frown on it as any company would. It wouldnt surprise me if there are future terminations as I can see lots of cross recruiting going on.
Edited by: DeborahDeGrande

cindi8d
03-28-2009, 03:52 PM
Yeah....this is a good thing for me to address as I have already had people asking me about it off-board. I am planning on still be a part of both companies for now but I will be doing all advertising and business-work for aPriori. I am not going to be actively pursuing new clients for @.aPriori fits so much better with how I actually do my business since they give much more online freedom.

I am NOT going to be marketing to my current @clients and am planning on reaching an entire different market. I have come up with a new strategy for aPriori...something that I have never seen done before...and my clients won't even come close to being in the same market as my @ ones.
@ has a "conflict of interest" policy but what I am doing is not going to violate it in any way.

Also, just as a little FYI, when I spoke with Candace recently, she had nothing negative to say about @ and I really admired her strength to speak only positive things about a competitive company.

:)
cindi

PinkPea
03-29-2009, 03:23 PM
IfI made the money that Candace has very likely made from Arbonne, I wouldn't have anything bad to say either. It's all about class - and she has lots of it. She's a very classy lady !!!

cindi8d
03-29-2009, 08:28 PM
deletedEdited by: cindi8d

cindi8d
03-30-2009, 05:00 PM
deleted...again :)Edited by: cindi8d

MLuvsthisBiz
03-31-2009, 12:16 PM
Cindi, girl, are you trying to recruit people to a competing company right from this board?? smileys/smiley26.gif Hey now!!

cindi8d
03-31-2009, 04:09 PM
again :DEdited by: cindi8d

Jolly
04-03-2009, 10:08 AM
Cindi
You have alwys been an admirable woman!
Best wishes!

cassandra
04-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Cindi, girl, are you trying to recruit people to a competing company right from this board?? smileys/smiley26.gif Hey now!! Seems like it to me too. http://wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley13.gif

healthyskincana
04-05-2009, 11:43 AM
It didn't seem to start out like that but it did seem to go that way - sorry! smileys/smiley3.gif

cindi8d
04-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Ok everyone...I just deleted most of the posts on here. I really am not trying to recruit and I'm sorry it seemed that way! Iam just too excited!I've asked for an aPriori folder so hopefully I can post there and not stir up any problems here. That is not my intent and I love this board and love @ and don't want to cause issues for anyone.

Best of luck to all of you and please let me know if there is anything else you think I need to remove!

Cindi :D

healthyskincana
04-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Thanks Cindi - I know that was not your intention. Best of luck with your new business as well as your @rbonne business!