WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lynnenicol
03-16-2009, 01:27 PM
Hello Wildtree Friends,

I am so excited that my sorority's alumnaehas decided todo a Sister Network for its members. I will have the opportunity to host a Wildtree tasting for my alumnae groupat our next meeting.There are 15 other sorority alumnae groups down here in Charlotte and I am in the process of getting their contact information. I thought that these groups would be a fantastic audience for our products. Several of the sororities also have chapters at the 3 local colleges as well. The women are very excited to be able to taste our products. Many of them have children with food allergies and are excited to learnmore about Wildtree.

Wildly Yours,
Lynne