WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Mother/Daughter party ideas

kdowner
03-10-2009, 10:31 PM
I have a show coming up where the hostess wants to do a mother/daughter theme. Any idea's?? I've never done a them party before.

Sparkle4U
03-11-2009, 05:31 AM
I am trying to get my daughter (14) to have a mother/daughter theme with all her friends. She thinks it's stupid and no one wants to spend time with their mother. I think of her friends parents as untapped parties. I even told my daughter she could pick out all the jewelry for herself as long as it stayed in my kit for parties.

So I will be curious to hear the ideas you get.

erbear289
03-11-2009, 01:07 PM
that would be cute to do especially around Mother's Day! Maybe you could work in some type of special for the girls to get their mom's gifts! :)

crownjewels
03-11-2009, 07:22 PM
I think it is odd that consultants do mother/daughter parties when it says right on the catalog that"Our jewlery is not intended forchildren under 17 years old"! What is up with that statement? I just noticed it today! How will you explain that to the mother's of 14 year olds? Just wondering.