WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : products in person

lani7
03-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Hi, It seems like alot ofpeople love your products. I don't know, maybe because on the website, the pics are so tiny, it's hard for me to really see the beauty of it, sorry. I'm thinking it must look better in person. Would you say the quality/look of it is very different than just seeing it on your website.

RachelP
03-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Lani,

Most definately .. The products are amazing in person .. The beanpots are absolutely gorgeous. I bought a picture thinking it looked pretty good and it is GORGEOUS.. Florals are really amazing. Candles, you can't beat the candle fragrances (in my opinion, sorry girls) ...

Rachel

HGPLynnE
03-09-2009, 08:39 PM
I always tell people to look at the dimensions of the items as well since alot of times they are larger in person.

RachelP
03-10-2009, 06:33 AM
That is TRUE. At our meeting yesterday I was looking at one of our lanterns.. It looks really small in the book but it is a pretty good size... LOVED it...

poncesand
03-10-2009, 07:53 AM
So are start ups and quotas the same? Starting commision is at ?

Thanks,
sandra

RachelP
03-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Sandra,

Start up is 149.00 for a kit there are three kits to choose from.

To be considered WORKING you will have the $300.00 retail each month.

To be considered ACTIVE you will have $300.00 every rolling 3 months. If you go inactive, you pay $50.00 I believe to become active again. If you go 12 months in the "terminal" stage, you will pay a renewal fee to become active once again.

Commission starts at 30% and depending on your retail sales, you could make as much as 45% commission. You DO NOT pay the hostess benefits out. Celebrating Home will do that for you.

Would love to talk more with you, Sandra.

Rachel

HGPLynnE
03-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Hi Sandra

Since the comp plan is new to all of us, I will try to help out Rachel. The $50 is the renewal fee and it is based on your anniversary date. I understand that it is only paid if you were not active in the last 12 months.

Also there is a smart start reward program that will reimburse you for the cost of your kit when you turn in 12 qualified parties by the end of your first three full months in business, plus you could earn more supplies and up to $150 in award certificates which can be used to purchase more supplies or products.

There is one portion of the hostess program we pay a portion of and that is on redeemed booking credits. We pay $5 for the hostess to receive $18 in product or save them for our booking gifts. This cost is only incurred after a qualifying party is held so you would have earned at least $60 in commission on that qualifying party.

Rachel should be able to give you all the details.

RachelP
03-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Thanks, Lynn for the additional input...