WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Website UP - Celebrating Home

RachelP
03-08-2009, 11:56 AM
Hi Ladies ...

Wanted to let you know that you can go and look at merchandise online ... http://www.celebratinghome.com/pwphome.ashxis the website address. Please make sure that the designer name you see is Rachel Pfeifle if you are hoping to visit my web page ... Or Lynn Elliot if you are wishing to visit hers (well, just make sure that the designer's name that you are working with is at the top of the page ...

Can't wait to hear your comments!

Rachel

AvParties4u
03-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Hi Rachel,

How exciting..

Thank youfor posting the information..

http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif

Teresa TurnerEdited by: AvParties4u

HGPLynnE
03-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Thanks Teresa
It is exciting. Thanks Rachel for the link. The main website says it is not up yet. And if you are looking for me it is Lynn Elliott or cme4hgp. Yeah I know there are way too many variations for the last name.

RachelP
03-08-2009, 05:23 PM
You are welcome, Lynn. Trying to stay on top of things today ... I don't know how or why I was able to come up with this ... but, I did. So, my upline was able to enter a party order... Well, I have one to enter too, but it isn't closed yet...

We have a leadership meeting tomorrow so I can't wait to be there! Learn MORE...

McKinneyJafra4u
03-10-2009, 02:29 PM
I am so excited to place my first order. Making calls today to book some parties! I want to go to San Francisco!!

RachelP
03-10-2009, 02:40 PM
No kidding... San Francisco HERE I COME!!! LOL