WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

tam2005
02-16-2009, 08:28 AM
Casual Dining

These calls involve processing delivery and carry out orders for pizza and other casual dining vendors. Applicants with previous experience in a fast-paced order environment are preferred. Successful agents will follow a script, recommended items that the vendor is promoting, suggest additional items to build the order, process the order and guarantee customer satisfaction by ensuring the carry out or delivery information is accurate. Peak time slots for these calls are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings, so earnings opportunities are typically greater at these times when most people are ordering their evening meals.

Apply Here (http://www.liveops.com/become-agent/current-opp.html#dining)

mebb
02-16-2009, 09:38 AM
What is the pay rate hourly or pay by talk time?

libutterbeanie
02-16-2009, 09:40 AM
I used to work that with West - it's really fun.

tam2005
02-16-2009, 10:08 AM
What is the pay rate hourly or pay by talk time?
This was taken from the site in FAQ's...

LiveOps engages Agents according to the volume of work available from our clients. Also, as an Independent Agent you do not have a minimum or maximum of time you need to work.

In most cases, Agents invoice LiveOps per minute of talk time. Each program will have a unique rate per minute. In addition, many clients provide additional selling incentives for certain products or services. These incentives can dramatically increase Agent revenue as Agents become more confident in their ability to sell the products and services.

mommy2tt
02-16-2009, 10:19 AM
I have applied for that postion more than once and each time was sent an invitation for DR instead

charlala
02-16-2009, 01:04 PM
I guess a person could just apply and if you are offered DR, it would be your option to decline. Just my 2cents!smileys/smiley16.gif

teshorr
02-16-2009, 04:59 PM
I'm sorta new here, can you please explain what "DR" is? Thanks!

msradar65
02-16-2009, 09:31 PM
Pizzahut pays 12 cents a TT min and 25 cents an order. not sure if its increased since I left..but that is what they were paying then.

Its easy..but lot of software problems. no support from low...and lot of pay issues...the system seems to like to cheat you of your 25 cents per order.

Maybe they have fixed that...but after awhile it got old chasing wrong invoices.

DR stands for direct response. Its taking orders for tv infommerical products. It has in some cases many up and down sales...and tons of affinities...but DR pays 25 cent TT min and the incentatives for some up sales and affinities vary from 25 cents to maybe $5.

mommy2tt
02-16-2009, 09:31 PM
Yes I know that, but what I am saying is there is an option on the application to select what you are applying for, which I did select for the pizza orders and was offerred DR twice. I'd just like to know if this has happened to anyone else, and if anyone is working this line.

I guess a person could just apply and if you are offered DR, it would be your option to decline. Just my 2cents!smileys/smiley16.gif

charlala
03-28-2009, 05:06 PM
I applied for Pizza Hut three times and was sent straight to DR lol. I actually do both and I enjoy it but I know there are some who have posted their bad experiencessmileys/smiley1.gif

workingstudent
03-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Do you still have to pay for the background check here?

homebasedforlive
03-29-2009, 07:24 PM
Hi,

I am wondering if agents are still paying for the background check as well. Thanks.

workingstudent
03-29-2009, 08:18 PM
I found the answer on their site they do still require you to pay for the background and credit check.

mom2kyan
03-30-2009, 07:22 AM
I use to work for LO in the past. But did not like the PH line cause it did not seem like the money was good. Well I should have kept my job. Now that my credit has gone "south" I cant get hired again. I just recently reapplied and could not pass the credit check. It just does not make since to me. Why do you need to check my credit to take pizza orders? I need to make money to catch up on my bills. I just dont get it.