WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Taste of Gourmet

gourmetmary
01-19-2009, 07:15 PM
It's been one year since I joined Taste of Gourmet!
Who else is with TOG?

lani7
01-19-2009, 07:45 PM
never heard of them, maybe you should put it in your signature so people who are searching can check out their website. ..why did you choose them ?

tsisthebest!
01-19-2009, 08:24 PM
I have never heard of them either. What do they sell? I have been with Tastefully Simple for almost3 years and LOVE it!!

cloud9
01-19-2009, 09:46 PM
I've heard of Taste of Gourmet! They have a real restaurant too! Right Mary?

TastefullyMI
01-20-2009, 08:20 AM
TOG has been around for many years. They are based in Mississippi I believe and yes, they are tied to a family restaurant business. They seem to offer food with a real "southern feel" to it and they have a very comprehensive web site if anyone is interested in checking them out.

I have been with Tastefully Simple for 10 years and remember TOG being there most of it, if not more.

gourmetmary
01-20-2009, 09:00 AM
Yes, Jennifer - you do know about TOG!
They do have a family restaurant in Mississippi and from that restauarant is how Taste of Gourmet "direct sales" business was born.
All the food is "southern style". Quite yummy -IMO

I believe Tastefully Simple might have a year or two on TOG. They have been out for a long while, though.

I joined them after doing research on food companies. I loved the food~ love the start up fee (only $75), loved that there's no quotas to be with the company and loved the personal connection you can have with the owners!

Here's the website: www.tasteofgourmet.com (http://www.tasteofgourmet.com)

Check it out!

When placing an order - please put my name "Mary Kohler" as the consultant. (or consultant #28964)

Thanks~Mary

bianca5454
01-20-2009, 12:38 PM
Mary,
Looks yummy! There are no min's to stay active at all? Can people join for the personal discount only?

tsisthebest!
01-20-2009, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the insight!! TS is my first business so I really didn't know of any other companies out there. It's always interesting to see what others are doing.Edited by: tsisthebest!

gourmetmary
01-21-2009, 11:11 AM
Yes, you can definately join, just for a personal discount.

No, no quotas (as long as you aren't wanting to build a team under you).

www.tasteofgourmet.com (http://www.tasteofgourmet.com)