WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Aromatherapy products question

wordlady
01-03-2009, 01:10 PM
Hi,

I am putting in a JE order today (hopefully). I am a current rep (not active) and absolutely LOVE the shea butter. I can't be without it. It seems it's the only thing that works for my hands and feet. and keeps them young and healthy and moisturized.

I am curious though about the Lifesong Aromatherapy and the olive butter and jojoba lotion.

Has anyone tried it? I am trying to decide whether to buy a shea butter tube for my bathroom sink to use after hand washing or, to try the Lifesong lotion.

What is it like?

Also, what about the fragrances? I can't seem to find a description for either fragrance and what essential oils they contain?

Can anybody help out?

Thanks,
Debbie

Darleen
01-03-2009, 03:21 PM
Hi Debbie,
I love the Olive ButterLotion. It is not as thick as the Body Butter and not as light as the Body Silk Lotion, but it feels soft and wonderful. I think you would like it. The Refreshing scent is more on the citrusy side..lemon, lime and orangeand the Relaxing scent has the balsam, lavender, ylang, ylangmixed scent...I find it smells more masculine, but some ladies love that too.

Hope that helps! Edited by: Darleen

wordlady
01-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Thank you Darleen. That does help a lot. I am thinking I would like the Refreshing scent better as that sounds like a much lighter scent. I may just have to try that. :-)

Debbie

Darleen
01-03-2009, 06:27 PM
You're welcome!