WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

katcon
12-27-2008, 02:27 PM
Hi I am gathering some information about homeschooling conventions that others like to go to.

I may be able to do some traveling this year and want to know what your favorites have been in the past or any you think will be good in the US?
Thanks sooo much!

hilie_e
12-28-2008, 09:20 AM
Somewhere down the list, I posted a list of unschooling conventions. We might go to the waterpark gathering in February.

musicgirll
12-28-2008, 01:23 PM
I order books sometimes from this company and they have a list on their site of diff. exhibits. Alot of the exibits have websites listed.

http://www.rainbowresource.com/schedule.php?sid=1230495707-1993281

Edited by: musicgirll

katcon
12-28-2008, 04:40 PM
Yes they look very interesting and I copied that unschooling list. Thanks!! Edited by: katcon

katcon
12-28-2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks for that website.... great info!

musicgirll
12-29-2008, 03:42 PM
You're welcome.

Happy homeschooling and have a blessed safe new yr.!!!

mrshannigan
03-15-2009, 04:32 PM
I was going to take the family to Life is Good, but a Grandma-funded trip to Baltimore has taken its place. We're definitely attending Rethinking Education and I just learned of a new (to me) one in San Diego the week after RE. very excited about RE, I just learned Scott Noelle and the author of Ishmael will be speaking.

beanandpumpkin
03-20-2009, 10:28 AM
I think we may go to MassHOPE this year. When we lived in Florida, I went to the FPEA convention and loved it. I'm hoping the MassHOPE will be just as good!