WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : commission on downline

apples4
12-23-2008, 09:00 PM
Hello,
When I was looking into food companies, I was only looking at the commission for consultants. But now, I'm kinda curious about commissions on downlines.

Can you share what you would receive on your first first few levels on your dowlines - percentages; how many do you have to have under you before you receive a commission; does your company have breakaways. anything else to share on this topic.

Thanks

rebeccasmeals
12-24-2008, 09:32 AM
8% on first line (when you have 2 active first line consultants) - Promote to Senior Consultant.

Promote to Team Leader with 5 active first line consultants: 9% first line, 3% on 2/3 lines and your own personal sales.

All consultants can also earn 5% bonus for personal sales volume of $2000 retail or more.

Based on our personal discount of 40%, you can see that many of our begininning leader levels can virtually earn close to 50% commmission by just promoting to team leader and also doing 1 show a week.

Those are the first two leader levels - and it continues to get better from there. Like volume bonuses, etc.

We do not have breakaway units. And, consultants do roll up to the next leader level if their sponsor does decide to leave.

Alsoanyone can earn$25 signing bonus for each new person you sign-up REGARDLESS if it is your first time sponsoring or not. Earn another $25 if they are still active in 6 months.
Directors earn $50 signing bonus for each new person that is signed up and also another $50 if they are active in 6 months.

Homemade Gourmet is concentrating on creating a GREAT commission plan - and retention plan. I LOVE this plan!! We have had it for 1 1/2 years now and it is working very well.

Mare528
01-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Hi!! I am with Dove Chocolate Discoveries and I think we have one of the best down line systems!

As a chocolatier you make between 25-40% of sales.
Recruit 1 chocolatier you can promote to Senior chocolatier, then with $100 personal sales you get an override on your chocolatier of 5%
Next Step is Team Leader which is having 3 active chocolatiers and you have $250 in personal sales and $1000 in group sales. then your override is 5% on your first level and 3% on your second level.
Once you become a Senior Team leader your overrides are 5%, 4% then 3% respectively.

If you don't make your sales for a particular month, no worries - you just don't make the overrides for that month but you still keep your team!

If you are interested in Dove Chocolate Discoveries please contact me. It truely is an amazing company and still a ground floor opportunity! It's a fun unique product that is SUPER EASY to sell!

Diane123
01-01-2009, 01:24 PM
I sent you a PM with info regarding Wildtree.

Happy New Year!

bianca5454
01-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Hi apples4,
Watkins commission is 25%-39% on products and 5%-15% on your downline. Watkins enrollment is only $39.95 and there are no min quotas nor requirements. Associates can work at their own pace, order what they want when they want it. Many join even just for the personal discount. If you'd like more info, please do PM me or click on my sig line.

Good luck in your search and keep us posted ~ http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif