WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I Got Daycare License

myjadie
12-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Last Monday I finally was approved for state license. Now I'm having a hard time finding kids. I'm blaming that on Christmas season. I've done all the advertising I can think of so I'll have to wait and see what Jesus will send me now.

FindAllison
12-17-2008, 12:42 PM
Congratulations on getting your license Myjadie!
Things will definitely pick up for you soon. Seems the top of the year, summer vacay, & fall/back to school season are typically when you'll see a rise in interest.

Allison

myjadie
12-23-2008, 05:38 AM
Thanks!

myjadie
12-24-2008, 08:23 PM
I am participating in the usda food program. Do any of you have that program.

qtpiein757
12-29-2008, 06:04 AM
Do you have to be signed up with social services to get with the food program? I am wanting to get signed up but didn't know if I had to wait until I got signed up with social services or not.

myjadie
12-29-2008, 12:22 PM
In Missouri you have to be state licensed or licensed exempt (churches) to participate. I didn't go through social services. This is their website. www.fns.usda.gov/cnd

qtpiein757
12-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the info.