WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Dilemma

gothicmom1
12-06-2008, 09:38 AM
I have met with two PC people and feel comfortable with both of them, I could see me on their team. My dilemma is that one does this as a career, the other one is part time. One said I should get going sooner rather than later and I could use her kit at first to have my grand opening and she would be there for my first few shows. The part time one said I should take Dec to get organized, get the bank account, line up bookings, do some training. I asked about a grand opening, she said to call her and she would see if she would be available to help me.
What advice would you give someone looking to sign up?

pamperedgirl
12-06-2008, 10:17 AM
Actually, both. You should get the bookings and grand opening planned before you order your kit. During the time you wait for the kit, you can get the bank account and other organizational things done. If either of them quit, you will revert up to their director. You need to be sure that you are comfortable with their directors too. That may help you make the decision. Also, what do you want to do with your business? Someone who is part-time may not get your full time work like someone else who does full time. Same with the vice versa situation. See how they could support you and your business needs.

HTH

PamperedMom
12-06-2008, 01:34 PM
I would definitely get bookings lined up before you sign up. That way, you have a strong start. Although, if you were thinking of signing in early January, I would recommend signing on December 30th or 31st, as long as you have your shows lined upwithin the first 30 daysand that way you would get the extra 30 days to earn rewards.