WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

IamBlessed
11-19-2008, 04:47 PM
I thought I'd pop on over here to the Home/Kitchen folder and say hi. I know most of you probably know me from the regular party plan folder and/or jewelry folder. But, I've recently been blessed with becoming a part of Blessings Unlimited and am completely new to the whole home decor/gift lines. I chose Blessings because of their mission, their products and my passion for what they are all about. I'm very excited about all of this!

Feel free to share some tips on all of this home stuff with me, I'm very open to learning from you ladies!! Be blessed!!

SLAHStyle
11-21-2008, 09:53 AM
Hi Krystal, nice to see you here! Congratulatioins on your new venture!

IamBlessed
11-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Thank you Cheryl! Was beginning to think I wasn't liked here, LOL.

Audrey
11-21-2008, 02:17 PM
Hi Krystal,

I'm Audrey. We haven't met yet. I mostly hang out on the cooking board and the weightloss board. Nice to meet you :)