WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : SALES/SURVEY

lani7
11-04-2008, 09:03 PM
jUST CURIOUS WHAT IS YOUR MONTHLY AVG SALES?
BOOKINGS YOU GET FROM PARTIES?
AVG SALES FROM PARTIES?
IF YOU'VE EVER DONE VENDOR, HIGHEST ORDERS YOU HAVE GOTTEN
HIGHEST HOME PARTY YOU'VE EVER HAD

happymommy
11-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Hi there!
I started out as a customer, upgraded to distributor, had a health issue crop up, fixed it and am just getting started full-force now! :) I have mainly been working with my friends &familyand the response has beenVERY positive. I'm planning my official launch and an Open House, so I'll be better to answer your questions once those happen. So far, my best seller is the Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil. Everyone seems to LOVE it!

I'm excited about the Holidays approaching and think it's a great time to get started!

Jenn

ETA: I thought I'd mention that the company-wide party average is $400...of course, some are going to be higher & some lower depending on the person. :)Edited by: happymommy