WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Get paid to give away FREE TRIALS

rhondap
10-31-2008, 02:06 PM
How do I get paid to give away FREE TRIALS?
<BLOCKQUOTE>
This is the best part! You get paid Fast Start (at whatever level you qualify) when the new enrollment package and product is shipped on the 15th day. Imagine how many FREE TRIALS you can give away?
<UL>
<LI =style89>1 free trial offer - get paid $20.00 Fast Start (if you are qualified as a Standard Member or greater)
<LI =style89>2 free trials offer - get paid $40.00 Fast Start (if you are qualified as a Standard Plus Member or greater)
<LI =style89>4 free trials offer - get paid $70.00 Fast Start (if you are qualified as a Premium Member or greater) </LI>[/list]
Then, because your new member has automatically been enrolled in autoship as part of the program, you will be paid matrix pay on their autoship order (at whatever level you qualify). How quickly can you fill up your matrix with FREE TRIAL offer members?</BLOCKQUOTE>

rhondap
11-08-2008, 08:45 PM
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 498px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=637>
<T>
<TR =#ffff99>
<TD =#ffffff><A name=gfv></A>It's Almost Here . . . Are You Ready?
</TD></TR>
<TR =#ffff99>
<TD =http://frutavidasuccess.com/s/whiteLeft.gif></TD>
<TD =#ffffff>
http://frutavidasuccess.com/images/GFV_logo-final.gif
<BLOCKQUOTE>
One of the biggest announcements in Fruta Vida history is coming in the next few days . . . Are you ready for it?</BLOCKQUOTE>
Fruta Vida International, in partnership with the goFrutaVida.com approved marketing system, will be offering a FREE trial offer of products and YOU GET PAID!
All subscribers to the goFrutaVida.com system will be able to offer all of their prospects a FREE trial of products and other incentives through a new, updated site.
The official launch of this program is being announced on a VERY SPECIAL conference call on Thursday, November 13th.
Conference Information:
Thursday - November 13, 2008
8:00pm EST (5:00pm PST)
Phone: (712) 580-0380
Access Code: 744217#
This trial offer cannot be beat and will help you build your group in Fruta Vida faster than you ever imagined. You will get paid to offer FREE TRIALS of products!
Don't be left behind . . . See details below and get ready to get busy!
Join goFrutaVida.com today and be ready when the changes roll over next week.
(Free 30 day trial to new goFrutaVida.com subscribers!)</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

nuwave06
11-12-2008, 08:12 AM
Rhonda, have you signed-up forthe goFrutaVida.com system yet? I am seriously considering signing-up. Do you know if there are any additional fees (beyond the Professional or Premier levels) to take part in the free trial give-aways?

rhondap
11-12-2008, 11:56 AM
Rhonda, have you signed-up forthe goFrutaVida.com system yet? I am seriously considering signing-up. Do you know if there are any additional fees (beyond the Professional or Premier levels) to take part in the free trial give-aways?

I'm waiting for the call tomorrow night to get all of the details before signing up for the goFrutaVida.com system. I will be signing up though to take advantage of this awesome new offer.

The only fees I am aware of is the monthly fee for the system. They'll go over all of that tomorrow. The first 30 days I believe are free.

Keith is trying to find a great lead vendor to help with obtaining business prospects as well.

I am so excited about this new addition. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley4.gif