WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

FreeToRelax
10-29-2008, 08:21 AM
One Smell is all it takes! FREE DRAWING!!

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />Free!!!!!!!! BIG 16 oz Jar Candle &amp; Bath Bar!!
That's right we are giving away a big 16 oz candle and a bath bar to the luck winner of our Candle Drawing! So don't wait sign up today!
Sign Up Now! (http://www.rmcgifts.scent-team.com/weeklydrawing/index.php?dist_num=24318)
Christmas is rapidly approaching. Candles make great gifts for Co-workers, family and Friends.
These candles are made in the <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">USA</st1:place></st1:country-region> using a new formula of Vegetable Wax! Why Vegetable Wax? It allows the fragrance to infuse throughout the entire candle ensuring the same wonderful fragrance is released form the 1<SUP>st</SUP> light until the very bottom of the jar. Our candles are triple scented with double wicks, they burn clean and even (no tunnel burning), no black soot, no toxic fumes.

Have Votive Holders that you are afraid of putting candles in because you can't get the wax out. You never have to worry about this again with our candles. Our votives are made using the same vegetable wax formula allowing soap and water clean up. When you completely finish burning the candle, which burns to practically nothing, just fill the holder with hot soapy water, let stand for about 10 minutes, simply wash completely clean easily! Not something you are able to do with most candles on the market today. These candles are truly amazing. Your nice votive holders come completely clean as if they were brand new. There is no black soot to get on your walls or drapes either.

Don't like open flames, we got simmer pots that use a 40 watt light bulb. Just place our triple scented melts in any UL approved simmer pot and enjoy the wonderful fragrance. Again clean is a breeze, just soap and water.

Don't miss out on your chance to win 1 of our amazing candles today! (http://www.rmcgifts.scent-team.com/weeklydrawing/index.php?dist_num=24318)

If you would like samples to smell yourself, please email me with your mailing address and I would be happy to send some to you. Smelling is Believing. I love sharing our amazing candles with everyone I meet.

FreeToRelax
11-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Congradulations Wendy Pierce!
This Weeks Winner ofa big 16 oz All Natural GourmetCandle and an All Natural Bath Bar!

Don't Miss your chance to become our lucky winner. Enter Today! (http://www.rmcgifts.scent-team.com/weeklydrawing/index.php?dist_num=24318)