WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I'm back!

happymommy
10-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Hi ladies!

Some of you may remember that I upgraded from Culinary Club member to distributor a few months ago. Shortly after that decision, I had a health issue arrise that had to be taken care of. I just couldn't put my energy into a new business and give the best service to my customers or team members. I'm excited to say, that is all behind me and I'm thrilled to be back at building Wildtree...just in time for the Holiday Season, too! :)

So, what are you all doing to gear up for this busy time?!

Take care!

JennEdited by: happymommy

ladiekkay
10-20-2008, 01:28 PM
I'm so excited for you Jenn!

I'm glad things are looking up!!!!!!!!

Welcome back LOL

Kristi

happymommy
10-22-2008, 09:28 AM
Thank you! How are you doing, Kristi?

chefshe
10-23-2008, 06:48 AM
Hey Jenn,

glad to hear things are going better for you health wise. What are you doing to get business back on track? This time of year there are so many vendor opportunities, contact all those churches that do the big bazaars. That's always an easy affordable way to get in front of a lot of people.

I've also found that some big companies out here locally are doing like a Shopping Extravaganza for their employees. Find someone who works for a big companay out there and ask them if they do that sort of thing or have thought about it. I'm doing one for Blue Cross/Blue Shield of KC and Quintiles and did one for a law firm. You never know where the next opportunity may be hiding.

Good luck Jenn, let us know how well you do. I'm pulling for you!!

Sheila B.

happymommy
10-28-2008, 09:54 AM
Thank you, Sheila! I'm planning a Tasting in my home. We're trying to sell our house, so who knows...Maybe someone will bring a friend who's looking for a house just like ours! LOL I love the idea of working with businesses. What a great way to spend a lunch break and shop at the same time! My sister-in-law joined with me and she has a couple Open Houses planned. She just joined and already has someone interested in hosting a Tasting. She's very excited, which is super nice to see! It's great to have something we both love that we can do together. Even though I'll be moving away, WT is something that will help keep us connected across the miles.

Take care!