WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

JackieUlmer
09-30-2008, 10:34 AM
Are you like me? Have you spend lots of time frustrated; looking for the Holy Grail and hidden secrets that are going to guarantee your success in your MLM business?

Here's the secret - there is no secret!

The steps to success involve making a commitment; developing a business plan; taking action; and seeing the job through to the very end!

I struggled in MLM for 6 years. Yes, I had some success and I was profitable, but I never could seem to break through the ceiling I had put over my head. I just knew there was some secret script or concept that I didn't know yet.

Once I took the focus off of myself and began to fully engage with my prospects; asking questions and not worrying about whether or not I got a yes or a no, things really shifted.

Breaking through that ceiling had to do with my own commitment and my growth curve. I realized all of the things I had said "no" to doing in my business. I was trapped in my own comfort zone and not willing to take a risk and see what happened once I stepped beyond it.

I urge you to do some self reflection and see if any of this might apply to you. Is your own self imposed ceiling holding you back? Are you held in by your own comfort zone?

Step beyond it and see what's on the other side. The view and the rewards are much greater!

That's the only secret!

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

kristakey13
02-06-2009, 08:33 AM
Love this post! Wanted to bump it up for others to read.

kcarpenter
02-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Hi Krista,

I agree... It's definitely a GREAT post, and so true!

It's so great that Jackie is in our upline support team too!

Have a great day!! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley4.gif
~Kristine

divamom
02-19-2009, 04:12 PM
So true, thanks for sharing.

Michelle