WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Power Hour Binder?

NicoleNJ
09-28-2008, 07:43 PM
I recently went to a LS rally and one of the speakers talked about a book(I think) called Power Hour. It was about managing your business in an hour. What I liked about it was this binder she set up for Hostesses and then another section for Advisors who signed up under you, but I don't remember what was in each of the sections. I just thought it was a great idea at the time and now I don't remember :( Does anyone do this? Thank you ;)

Mollyliasophia
09-28-2008, 09:21 PM
The information is from Belinda Ellsworth -- I have looked into but have not put it into practice yet. I have friends that have great luck with this system.

JollyGiant7
09-29-2008, 08:01 AM
I want the details on this please....

Leanne McGarr
09-29-2008, 08:22 AM
I have it. I do think it will work. I haven't put it into practice.
It is Hostess Coaching, Booking, Recruiting, and Customer Care. Those are the 4 sections. you work on each of them for 15 minutes each day.

NicoleNJ
09-29-2008, 11:07 AM
Is there anything specific I need to know about each section...what to include?? Thanks :)

sassykatg
09-29-2008, 12:16 PM
I'd like more info on the Power Hour, too!! Does she sell the system, or what goes into it, without signing up for her monthly membership?

Leanne McGarr
09-29-2008, 12:29 PM
Yes she sells the system on her website. I think it is www.stepintosuccess.com (http://www.stepintosuccess.com) but if not, just google Belinda Ellsworth. She is fantastic!

hgalpin
10-16-2008, 07:40 PM
The Power Hour is a great tool to keep yourself organized. It helps you keep track of all your leads, etc..
Belinda Ellsworth is awesome! If you ever get the opportunity to see her speak live, you will be floored.
She has so much energy and enthuasim, you will truely leave feeling inspired and on a mission to achieve your goals.http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley4.gif

katsmeow
10-17-2008, 05:51 AM
HI
The Power Hour is broken into (4) 15 minute time blocks.
Booking, Hostess Coaching, and Recruiting and the last 15 minutes is to take care of administrative duties resulting from the calls (preparing to send hostess packets to newly booked shows from the 15 min of booking calls, sending recruiting info to people interested from the Recruiting calls)

She also says though that if you arelooking to move into management, it should be a total of two hours not one hour.

She also says, if I recall correctly, that you can break it up, if you only have 15 min here and 15 min there, it can be done that way if you really dont have a straight hour to do it all, dont let that stop you, do it in pieces as long as you do it all.