WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Possible Recruit!

dot50
09-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Last week I had an email from a lady who was interested in the Mia Bella opportunity. I talked to her through email first then she visited my company site and my marketing site and requested a samples pack. I got the sample pack out to her the next day. She received the pack on Tuesday and emailed me with more questions and concerns. I emailed her back and tried to sell her on the great opportunity so I guess I'll have to wait to see what happens. She said she also got a packet from another Mia Bella distributor but that if she choose to join she would join under me because my packet was more thorough then her other packet she received. Yeah for me. Say a prayer for me. Sorry this is so long.

FlickerScents
09-27-2008, 05:19 AM
What did your packet include? Maybe this will help us all.

nldeviney
09-27-2008, 05:45 AM
I will keep my fingers crossed for you! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley4.gifYoucould also give her a call and make a connection. I have found this works more effectively for me. Even though they can't "see" you face to face...just hearing your voice and your phone "personality" often puts their mind at ease that you are indeed a "real" person.

Good luck!!!!!

AvParties4u
09-27-2008, 08:06 AM
That's Great..
Good Luck To You..

dot50
09-27-2008, 12:16 PM
I gave her a Cover letter, Information Packet Booklet and Selling the Dream Information Packet Booklet (all downloaded from our team website) along with a Presentation Brochure, Products Catalog, Company Press Release, 3 scent samples and my business card.

FlickerScents
09-27-2008, 02:15 PM
That sounds great. I send the two brochures that are printed by the company, the brochure we can print off line, the cover letter, scent samples and catalog.
MB gives us sooo many wonderful tools to use.

JackieUlmer
09-29-2008, 05:16 PM
Good luck! Yes, make the phone call if at all possible, even if you just leave a message. Let her know right up front that you are there and accessible.

And, mailing those scent samples goes a long way in getting the package opened promptly!