WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How to Get Started?

EmilyAnn
09-05-2008, 05:16 PM
I am a SAHM to a 3 month old. My DH recently lost his 2nd job, so I need to do something to bring in at least $100 a week. My interests include all things baby!! Cloth diapers, baby wearing, natural and organic baby products, toys, etc. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for me? Thanks!!

ReadingCanBeFun
09-05-2008, 05:18 PM
If you are interested in books- let me know. Usborne carries over 1400books and activity kitsfor infant to young adult- and right now it is just 35.00 to get started- and everyone who joines in Sept is entered for a trip to Rome. And 100.00 a week is very doable :)

Congratulations on your baby!!Edited by: ReadingCanBeFun

UsbornebooksPA
09-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Hi Emily

I will be PM you about UBAH

Maria

UsbornebooksPA
09-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Too funny Dawn and I posted at the same time exactly LOL

UBAH is awesome :) Check it out

Good luck to you

Maria

BabyCrazyKat
09-11-2008, 02:45 PM
I am not familiar with a direct sales/home party company that focuses solely on the items you mentioned, but if you haven't checked out BabyCrazy yet, please see my site www.iambabycrazy.com/kathompson (http://www.iambabycrazy.com/kathompson) and let me know if you would like more information about the program. By hosting one to two parties a week, you can earn your goal! BabyCrazy is a small but growing company, run by two moms who carefully selects items that uphold strict safety standards.

Congratulations on your baby and I am sorry to hear of your husband's job loss. I wish you much success in your search and future business.

Kathy

mk101006
09-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Hi there, I dont know if you have found anything but i am with a product called Discovery Toys and they are totally amazing! check it out let me know if you need or want more info. My website is:
www.discoverytoyslink.com/mklager (http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/mklager) feel free to email is mfuqua@stx.rr.com if you want to talk.

dmommy
10-01-2008, 01:02 PM
If you are interested in Discovery Toys please check out my website:
www.discoverytoyslink.com/jennagomez

Thanks!

dmommy
10-02-2008, 08:34 AM
Let me know if you are interested in Discovery Toys! They are fun, safe, and educational!! I love them and grew up playing with them. I can answer any of your questionssmileys/smiley1.gif

Thanks