WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : questions about memory works

scrapsational
08-16-2008, 06:07 PM
I am interested in starting a new business from home and I have a few questions about memory works. I have scrapbooked for 11 years now and am very intertested in doing home parties, selling product, and doing classes. How long does it take to get products when ordered? How much is it to join? Do any of you keep inventory? What are thequotas you need to make each month? How available are the products? You can email privately if you want. I just want to make sure this is going to work with the ideas I have in my head. THanks so much for your help and time.

April

thecropchick
10-25-2008, 08:49 PM
I looked into them. You can find the same products alot cheaper if you just search the product iteself. Add wholesale or cheap with the search! I've found Scrapbook Pal.com to be the cheapest.