WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

msterra29
08-12-2008, 06:47 AM
Hey girls!

First of all congrats to all of you:) My last one was 18 months ago...and I am SO DONE:) LOL I came across my wrist bands yesterdayI used for nausea. If some of you do not know here is some info:

The Sea-Band has been clinically tested against nausea and vomiting in travel, pregnancy, anaesthesia, chemotherapy and all conditions which induce nausea.

The Sea-Band is a knitted elasticated wrist band, which operates by applying pressure on the Nei Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud. Because the bands do not use drugs, they do not cause any of the side effects associated with anti-nausea drugs and can be worn on each wrist whenever you feel nauseous. They are suitable for adults and children.

The Sea-Band may be washed up to five times with a mild detergent in warm water without losing its elasticity.

Please PM me if you want them and I will send them to you for FREE:) Good luck and wishing you all a great pregnancy and delivery!

Terri