WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

pjstowk
08-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Starting tomorrow CTMH is having a huge scrapbook clearance on the consultant websites only. There are stamps, paper packets and accessories starting at only $2 each.

If you are interested in a link PM me or follow the (myctmh)link in my signature line.

It is while supplies last so we recommend that you shop early for the best deals.

CuddlesAndCo
08-08-2008, 12:42 AM
I was on there by 11am and did order some things (from my local consultants site), but it was awful how little there was and how slow the site was at the time...it was very well advertised, so I guess I thought there would be tons more to offer. My daughter was on right after it started and said things would be gone out of stock by the time she checked out and that it was vey slow then. I love CTMH though, so the items I was able to get were very much worth it.

pjstowk
08-25-2008, 01:25 PM
There are still some clearance items available. Great deals!