WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Arbonne flyer/invitation

bmrain
01-12-2006, 08:22 PM
I am hosting a presentation at a officeand they would like to hang up flyers to let people know what Arbonne is and when the presentation is.Any suggestions on what to place on the flyer - I am sure someonehas done this before, any advice would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!!

fightingfatigue
01-13-2006, 09:11 AM
Hi! If you PM me with your email address, I can send you a flyer that I am using!

LisaKuhel
01-13-2006, 01:20 PM
Hi Sandy-
I would love to see it as well - will you email it to lisa@homeismyoffice.com?

MyLittleRiley
01-13-2006, 01:33 PM
Same here! Can I PM you with my email address?

bmrain
01-13-2006, 06:06 PM
Can you email it to me pretty please!!! -- I have no idea how to PM you. I am new at all this - bear with mesmileys/smiley36.gifEdited by: bmrain

cassandra
01-13-2006, 08:14 PM
see the button that says pm with an envelope at the bottom of each post? that is how you private message otherssmileys/smiley2.gif

just to be on the safe side, don't post your private emails as there's a way spammers can pick up that info and send you spam. bmrain, you may want to edit your postsmileys/smiley1.gif