WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Kissimmee, Florida rep?

cloud9
07-28-2008, 10:16 AM
Just curious, pm please. Thanks!

pamperedgirl
07-28-2008, 10:22 AM
Have you tried the company website? We can all help you from afar if you are looking to do a catalog/online show. The company website will give you the nearest director if you need something in person.

beachchef
07-28-2008, 10:42 AM
Yep Elsie - you put in a location and they contact a local rep for you. That person will contact you if you need someone local. Good Luck!

cloud9
07-28-2008, 11:28 AM
No... I don't like that system. I don't want the director that they choose to contact me. That's all the way in Orlando, over 30 miles away. I want someone in Kissimmee. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif If I can't have that, I will wait. I don't have the money to join (maybe- join, lol) I just wanted to talk to someone very local to me and I'm just giving it a shot here, ya never know. Thank you Cindy and Stephanie!

pamperedgirl
07-28-2008, 11:49 AM
You don't have to join under someone there locally!! All of my people are spread out all over the world. If someone wants a local meeting to attend, we can get them someone nearby, otherwise I give them the support they derserve. We have a 50% rebate offer right now, so you won't need quite as much to get started!! (Besides the offers that some of us offer in addition to company incentives!!) Don't let anything hold you back from making your dreams a reality!!

If you aren't getting a director in Kissimmee, maybe there isn't one there?? Sounds like a wide open field for you!!

It sounds like you are in a great position to make some real money! That's just my opinion on the matter!!

cloud9
07-29-2008, 03:08 PM
http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley36.gif Stephanie you were reading my mind!

cloud9
07-29-2008, 08:40 PM
Well, just an update, I was trying to reply to someone (who will go with out saying) he-he, but their pm box iswas full. So, I'll post here as I've talked to all of you anyway. PC sounds like a wonderful opportunity and if I hadn't already committed to TS, I woud so pursue this company. But, I've decide to lay off myPC ideaas I need to invest my spare time and money to TS. Thanks for all your help and support!

cloud9
08-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Okay,
A girl can rethink things can't she? Lol. Anyway, I've been talking to a Haines city director and she was so sharp she found a Kissimmee director for me! But, my Haines city director is sooo sharp and she's been in PC for over 13 years! Can you imagine! Longer than I knew about PC! Well, I left a message for the Kiss. Director and have yet to hear from her. I might go for the Haines City Director after all 'cause I love her follow up and she's such a top notch professional. Even telling me how to market and to who and why! I think she's my lady after all! So, my first game plan is to get 4 promises to do my 4 parties to be conducted in September to October and then join (if the funds are there!)on the last day of August of so. What do you all think?

ChefMary
08-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Elsie:

It sounds like a great plan to me! And definitely sign with the director who makes you feel most comfortable, because that is an important relationship for your business.

Keep us posted on your plans and ask questions if you need help!

Mary

pamperedgirl
08-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Sounds great, Elsie!! I am glad she followed through with you, that sounds like the person you really 'click' with. I believe that everything happens for a reason, so this extra service may just be a sign telling you what to do.

Let us know when you get started and hit all of those lofty goals!!

beachchef
08-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Thats great Elsie :) This gives you until the last day to line up those parties and save some money - and get 1/2 price back on your kit!

Is Haines City in Fla? Just wondering!

Can you share with us some ideas that your new director shared with you? And looking forward to having you here with us as well! Good Luck!

cloud9
08-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Yes, Haines City is SW of me in Florida. Okay off hand she was telling me how if you have school children-everyone- right now (here, anyway) is thinking of going back to school so don't even really try to get parties booked with parents or teachers. And how she markets the "older" people (with out children) and as well does day parties so she doesn't have to depend on mothers with kids and is getting bookings now. As well, I think she mentioned the theme parties and how she will do a party for me and help give the $40 for the kit credit and then the balance of half will be rebated from PC. That's all I can think of right now. :)

PamperedMom
08-12-2008, 09:10 AM
Congratulations Elsie! You have made a terrific decision on joining a wonderful company! You are going to love it.