WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Recipe for Cauliflower Haters

AllyMoll
06-20-2008, 06:24 PM
Ok, so I don't HATE cauliflower but I generally avoid it and never cook with it..it's not my favorite. So I decided to experiment with my kit today and made Cauliflower Popcorn! It was super easy and tasted awesome...not really like popcorn but not like icky cauliflower either LOL Kids might like it too.

All I did was break up a bunch of cauliflower florets into bit size pieces and throw them in a ziplock bag with a little salt, pepper and basil pesto oil. This would probably work well with the butter flavored oil as well (but I didn't have any). I mixed it all up in the bag and then threw it in the oven for about 15 minutes at 400 degrees. YUM! Oh, and if you do a really big batch you'll have a bunch of crunchy burnt looking tiny pieces in your pan. DON'T THROW THEM AWAY! They taste good too and could be sprinkled on a salad.

So what recipes have you made up or improved using Wildtree items?

Ally

happymommy
06-23-2008, 11:33 AM
I do like cauliflower, but dh hates it. :) That does sound really good!