WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mom2ethan
06-14-2008, 10:25 AM
Hi,

I'm considering starting a TS business but I need more info. I've been involved with other companies in the past all with brand new consultants and this time I want someone who has been with the company for some time and has been successful. I've done a search on their website, however, I dont know what their titles are--which ones are higher, etc. Can someone please list the levels for me or PM me? For instance, which is higher--team leader or senior consultant? And if someone is a team leader what does that mean? How many consultants do they have, what kind of income do they make? I need a sponsor who is successful who can help me be successful. I've struggled with other businesses in the past because of a lack of support and "trying to succeed together" with a new sponsor.

Thanks for any info!!

bianca5454
06-14-2008, 12:48 PM
Hi mom2ethan,
I am not a TS rep, but I am sure a TS rep will come by to answer your questions. I just wanted to say welcome to the forum. You will really enjoy it here. The gourmet food business is a wonderful industry. I'm in my 5th year with one and never looked back.

Good luck to you. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

rebeccasmeals
06-14-2008, 02:13 PM
Welcome to the foods board. I am not a TS rep either. But like Bianca, I have beenwith a food direct sales company for 5 years tooand absolutely love it!!
I commend you for asking questions - and so I hope you get your questions answered. I had a great sponsor who reallyinspired me tobecome everything I wanted to be. I know the value of having someone who showed me to the 'top' as I also thought that was important.

Good luck on your search!!

TastefulMommy
06-14-2008, 06:56 PM
Hi mom2ethan! Check your personal messages.
Thanks!! :)

mom2ethan
06-15-2008, 05:46 AM
Thanks ladies! I'm looking forward to learning more about all of your companies. I didnt even realize there were multiple food companies out there so I guess I need to find the best one for me!

bianca5454
07-21-2008, 06:18 PM
Take your time and in the end go with your gut!

This is a fantastic time of year to get started as the Holiday season is fast approaching and folks will be thinking about baking season. I've already had some early birds placing orders for our DS Vanilla~ It's such a fun time of year.

chefshe
07-21-2008, 08:52 PM
I agree with the rest of the gals, now is a great time to get on board with a food company, it's been a lot of fun for me with Wildtree and I wish you luck in your search for answers!!

Sheila B.