WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Have you heard of

chocolatier
06-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Fuller Brush or Stanley? Most people under 30 have never heard of these companies. I remember going to Stanley parties when I was a child (many years ago). And now, I've become a distributor. Their products are great, and the brooms & mops last forever almost.
Fuller is offering one of their most popular brooms (only in PINK) this month for $14.99 with $1.00 of that being donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Search item #220822.
Take a look around at
http://FullerDirect.com/0829877
Place an order this month and get a FREE full size product.

Join to become a distributor, or just to get a discount on your own products.

SLAHStyle
07-18-2008, 08:06 PM
I have heard of them, but I am over 30! Mary Kay Ash sold for Stanley Home Products and left them when she got passed up for promotion by a man she had trained. That is what made her start her own company and of course we ALL know her company! Good luck with Fuller Brush and Dove!

Audrey
07-23-2008, 05:29 AM
Dbacksmom, that story is so incredible. I just love it. Mary Kay Ash is definitely missed by all.

alldaymakeup
08-29-2008, 02:21 PM
I have heard of fuller brush, I'm 33!