WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : stampin up vs CTMH

kymmie
05-29-2008, 05:43 PM
Ok I can't seem to decide if I want to join Stampin up or CTMH,I see the start up costs are pretty much the same and the quotas and such,

I did get some info on Stampin up, can someone please send me some info on CTMH?
I would like to compare the 2 before deciding.

Iam looking into a company that I canbuymy stamps and suppliesat a discount to make cards and scrapbook to resell.

Any info would be great

thanks

Kim

robbieandlauren
05-30-2008, 03:20 PM
The main difference between the two is that CTMH is clear acrylic stamps and Stampin Up is wood blocks. Its a matter of preference, I think. I prefer wood block because aryclic doesnt seem to have as crisp as an image.

They both have a full line of stampin and scrapbooking supplies. They both would allow you to make and sell cards.

What it came down for me in my business choice was which designs I liked better. I have a preference for Stampin Up, but I also have some CTMH in my collection.

So, I guess maybe spend some time looking through the online catalogs and maybe see which designs you like more?

Not sure that helps at all.... :) I know that Stampin Up's sign up promotion ends tomorrow.

Melissa
www.melissaau.stampinup.net

momstayshome
06-02-2008, 09:23 AM
I sent you a PM about CTMH.

~Mary~

rubymom
03-23-2009, 02:20 PM
I prefer SU because I am not into scrapbooking but I love making cards and SU has more choices for card makers. JMO
I also like SU stamps and choice of paper.

spawithsonia
05-04-2009, 08:30 AM
HI
I'm interested in CTMH too but wanted to know about minimums and discount amounts? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Jolly
05-05-2009, 02:55 PM
my friend just joined CTMH and had her open houe/First Home Gathering.

kalonismommy
05-05-2009, 03:20 PM
I too would like to know the benefits demonstrators have as a CTMH consultant.. I already foound SU's ..

Much thanks

pjstowk
05-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Close to my Heart consultants are required to sell $300 quarterly (which averages out to $100 per month). There are many many wonderful products offered by CTMH. They have everything you need to make amazing scrapbook pages, cards, and other altered projects.

Consultants make 22% commissions generally, but can make as much as 30% depending on sales.

You can visit my website for more info or PM with more questions.

http://www.loveyourstamps.myctmh.com (%20)