PDA

View Full Version : stampin up vs CTMH

kymmie
05-29-2008, 05:43 PM
Ok I can't seem to decide if I want to join Stampin up or CTMH,I see the start up costs are pretty much the same and the quotas and such,

I did get some info on Stampin up, can someone please send me some info on CTMH?
I would like to compare the 2 before deciding.

Iam looking into a company that I canbuymy stamps and suppliesat a discount to make cards and scrapbook to resell.

Any info would be great

thanks

Kim

robbieandlauren
05-30-2008, 03:20 PM
The main difference between the two is that CTMH is clear acrylic stamps and Stampin Up is wood blocks. Its a matter of preference, I think. I prefer wood block because aryclic doesnt seem to have as crisp as an image.

They both have a full line of stampin and scrapbooking supplies. They both would allow you to make and sell cards.

What it came down for me in my business choice was which designs I liked better. I have a preference for Stampin Up, but I also have some CTMH in my collection.

So, I guess maybe spend some time looking through the online catalogs and maybe see which designs you like more?

Not sure that helps at all.... :) I know that Stampin Up's sign up promotion ends tomorrow.

Melissa
www.melissaau.stampinup.net

momstayshome
06-02-2008, 09:23 AM
I sent you a PM about CTMH.

~Mary~

rubymom
03-23-2009, 02:20 PM
I prefer SU because I am not into scrapbooking but I love making cards and SU has more choices for card makers. JMO
I also like SU stamps and choice of paper.

spawithsonia
05-04-2009, 08:30 AM
HI
I'm interested in CTMH too but wanted to know about minimums and discount amounts? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Jolly
05-05-2009, 02:55 PM
my friend just joined CTMH and had her open houe/First Home Gathering.

kalonismommy
05-05-2009, 03:20 PM
I too would like to know the benefits demonstrators have as a CTMH consultant.. I already foound SU's ..

Much thanks

pjstowk
05-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Close to my Heart consultants are required to sell $300 quarterly (which averages out to $100 per month). There are many many wonderful products offered by CTMH. They have everything you need to make amazing scrapbook pages, cards, and other altered projects.

Consultants make 22% commissions generally, but can make as much as 30% depending on sales.

You can visit my website for more info or PM with more questions.

http://www.loveyourstamps.myctmh.com (%20)