WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Average Party Retail

lizziesmommy
05-17-2008, 04:56 AM
Hi. I'm just wondering what our average party retail is for both home parties and catalog parties.

Mine seems to be around $350 for a catalog party and $400 for a home show.

Just want to see if I'm really low or not.

Thanks!

kocho
05-17-2008, 10:47 AM
I was going to say between $300 - $400, so I think your on track. With people not spending much, I'd be shocked to see a real high party average these days.

HGPLynnE
05-21-2008, 08:36 AM
John Kiple was at a local leadership training last week that I attended and he said that April's average party on a companywide basis was $512.

He is attributing this to the super bonus buys and the party connect.

Hope this helps.

kocho
05-22-2008, 09:50 AM
Too cool!! I'd love to have more $500 (or more) parties!!

lizziesmommy
05-22-2008, 03:18 PM
Me too! I have had very few people take advantage of the super bonus buys. I think asking them to pay $55 and then another close to $20 is alot for some folks right now.

Have you had luck with party connect?

HGPLynnE
05-22-2008, 10:07 PM
I always add party connect to every show and include the link on the auction party invite. Tonight's show was almost $750 with $75 being from a party connect order that came in just before the show tonight. Never assume what people can afford to spend. I offer the bonus buy or super bonus buy to each guest who qualifies.

kocho
05-28-2008, 01:59 PM
I've actually had a lot of people take advantage of the supper bonus buys. It helps that the items they've been using are so nice. Now the extra bonus buys they've had the last few months are a bit much. I feel like a bit too much of my demonstration is talking about bonus buys, but that's just me. lol