WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Those of you that don't know

laprincess31
05-16-2008, 08:34 AM
what you are having... What do you REALLY want??

I kinda want a girl.... I guess that is why my ticker is pink.lol

But I have a feeling and I had a dream that I will have a boy.

Of course I will take either or, and even one of each if that is what I have!! I really just want a healthy, happy baby. But the little girl's clothes are just soooo darn cute!!

Eleez
05-16-2008, 12:37 PM
I don't know....and want to be surprised in the end.

I would be ok with either...somedays I want a boy, cuz i think they're somewhat easier, and somedays I want a girl, cuz they're so sweet and cuddly.

We'll see......but I'm guessing it's a boy.

lilmisssunshine
05-16-2008, 01:01 PM
Hubby really wants a girl and I lean towards that too...but only because we have several girl names we like and are having a hard time with boy names. haha. I know that's a silly reason.

I've had dreams that it's both a girl and a boy, so I can't go by that.

I took some quizzes the other day about whether it's a boy or girl based on old wives tales and it came out 80% chance that it's a girl. But who knows...

Love,
Shannon

sweetiepy
05-19-2008, 10:47 PM
Were hoping for a boy,just because we already have a girl. We already have a boys name picked out so it would also be easier in that aspect lol. Of course a girl would be wonderful also :).

manleymom
05-20-2008, 05:00 AM
I want a girl, lol. I have 2 boys and a girl now. With my daughter the chinese calendar said a girl, I had dreams of a girl and just felt like I was having a girl. My son same thing chinese calendar said boy, had dreams of boy and felt like I was having a boy. This one chinese calendar says girl, i had a dream of a girl and I feel like a girl. We had 2 ultrasounds done so far, the first one legs were crossed, 2nd one they said a boy :-( We are hoping to do the 4D ultrasound next month so hopefully we'll find out for sure then, lol!!