WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Fundraiser Flyer?

Cangel14
02-22-2008, 03:37 PM
I have a customer that is interested in hosting a catalog show for a fundraiser. I'm looking for a flyer or something to put in the catalogs so that when people look at the catalog they'll know that a portion of the profits are going towards a fundraiser (for the American Cancer Society- Relay for Life).

I've only been able to find flyers for the hostess, NOT the customers, so if anyone has an example of a flyer or could help out with wording on a flyer, I'd appreciate it! Thank you!

Cangel14
02-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Bump :)

bsballmom
02-22-2008, 08:49 PM
I would put a sticker on the front of each catalog that states something like "10% (or whatever you decided) of each order will be donated to XXX". That way it won't get lost from the catalog and each person who looks at it will have the sticker on the front.
HTH

leener
02-23-2008, 04:16 AM
Hiya.. I'm doing a fundraiser at a PancakeBreakfast... I added clip art and feel free to change info to suit your needs! I borrowedthis ideafrom the Ward Divison featured on www.abunchofgems.com (http://www.abunchofgems.com) Hope this helps!

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">BREAKFAST AND BAUBLES FUNDRAISER<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Pancake Breakfast and lia sophia Jewelry <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Sale</st1:City></st1:place>![/B]
You can help send___ to World Youth Day in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Sydney</st1:City>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Australia</st1:country-region></st1:place>, July 15 – 20, 2008! World Youth Day gathers young people from around the world to build bridges of friendship and hope between continents, peoples and cultures. Held in conjunction with the Pancake Breakfast, all profits from this lia sophia Jewelry <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Sale</st1:City></st1:place> will be donated to the _______________.
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">DAY, DATE, 2008 8 A.M. to 2 P.M.[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">at the ____[/B]

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">FREE JEWELRY PRIZES![/B]
Every breakfast attendee earns a ticket to win free jewelry!
No purchase necessary! 10 tickets if you book a show!

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">PURCHASING SPECIAL:[/B]
*Use our 2 &amp; 1 Customer Save Plan and you may purchase THREE additional earrings for 50% off!

*For every $50 you spend, you will be entered into a drawing for a free piece of jewelry of your choice valued up to $100!

*Jewelry orders will be available for pickup at the ____on ____
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">[/B]
<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></v:></v:shape>
For more information, please contact emailaddress@com or (555) 124-456.